The Certified Professional Product StewardTM (CPPSTM), the first credential of its kind, will provide product stewards with an opportunity to distinguish their expertise and build professional credibility within their organizations.
To be eligible for the CPPS exam, candidates must have a four year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and to demonstrate at least four years of experience during which at least 50% of their responsibilities were directly related to product stewardship.
Upon passing the exam, candidates will be awarded the CPPS credential, which will be valid for five years.
The CPPS is a collaborative development with the Board for Global EHS Credentialing (BGC). More information on the requirements for applying for the credential will be available on BGC's website in early 2020.
Value of Certification for Professionals
- Validate your expertise in product stewardship
- Enhance your professional credibility
- Elevate your status in the profession
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market
Value of Certification for Organizations
- Build a team of highly qualified professionals
- Ensure your team is up to date on best practices
- Recruit top talent to your team
- Strengthen your organization's reputation and brand
Want to know more?
Sign up below to receive updates on the development, including exam details, requirements, and deadlines, as well as available exam prep resources.