Product Stewardship Society Announces First-Ever Online Career Center
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Release No. SPR-18-07-12
FALLS CHURCH, Va. (July 12, 2018) — The Product Stewardship Society® is pleased to announce it’s new online Career Center launching at the end of 2018. This resource is the first of its kind, a career resource dedicated solely to product stewardship professionals. Since its inception in 2012, the Product Stewardship Society has focused on providing the best resources, professional development, and networking opportunities for product stewardship professionals. The launch of the Career Center will make it even easier for product stewardship professionals and employers to connect.
Job seekers can:
- Create a Professional Profile: Write a summary of their professional qualifications with information pre-populated from their resume and they only have to use one log-in to access their Product Stewardship Society account and Career Center profile.
- Use Job Search Agents: The system can find new jobs for interested professionals simply by having them establish their criteria in their profile. They will be notified automatically whenever a matching job is posted.
- Have a Searchable Portfolio: Applicants can increase their exposure to employers by uploading up to five career-related documents such as work samples, certification letters, etc.
- Manage Jobs Easily Online: They can enter and edit job descriptions themselves, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and make payments online.
- Have Resume Search Access: This includes searching the resume database and setting up automatic email notifications when new resumes match their criteria.
- Gain Brand Exposure: By including information about their individual company and link to their web site with each job posting, employers can expand their reach with just a few clicks.
“We have continued to expand on our commitment to the product stewardship profession, which is why we are so proud to offer the Career Center,” said Adam Seery, CAE, Senior Manager, of the Product Stewardship Society. “We hope everyone takes advantage of this resource to find the best job opportunities and candidates available in the product stewardship profession.”
About the Product Stewardship Society
Founded in 2012, the Product Stewardship Society® is the professional organization exclusively for product stewardship professionals. We enable professionals to promote responsible design, development, and management of products throughout their life cycle. The Product Stewardship Society® is an affiliate of AIHA®. For more information, visit www.productstewards.org.