MISSION: The Product Stewardship Society enables professionals to promote responsible design, development, and management of products throughout their life cycle.
VISION: A world of safe and trusted products.
Be the premier community for information sharing, collaboration, and networking for the product stewardship profession.
- Provide platform(s) for community and information sharing.
- Develop membership model that provides access to resources and promotes professional success.
- Foster collaborations to develop new networks and exchange information.
- Expand content to increase knowledge base and drive engagement.
Be the preferred provider of educational programming and resources that advance the practice of product stewardship.
- Define and build core educational curriculum to meet career stage needs.
- Support the development of a credentialing program.
- Seek approved provider status for continuing education credits.
- Develop resources to support career advancement.
Increase the visibility and credibility of the product stewardship profession to related stakeholder groups.
- Develop a public education plan for targeted stakeholder groups.
- Align with professional and trade organizations around common interests to promote the profession.
- Interface with academia to integrate product stewardship learnings into degree programs.
Support organizations in developing a premier product stewardship management system.
- Develop guidelines, tools, and other elements of a comprehensive product stewardship management system.
- Collaborate with investment/insurance community (risk management and due diligence).