PSX (formerly the Product Stewardship Conference), taking place September 15-17, 2020 in Houston, Texas, will inspire you with new ideas and best practices affecting today’s evolving product stewardship landscape.
- Product Exposure Modeling Workshop: What's in the Toolbox?
- Creating Shared Value Between Product Stewardship & Sustainability
- Swimming in a Sea of Data: Moving Beyond Product Stewardship Data Management to Data Governance
- Living with Inconsistencies in Classification of Chemical Hazards
- From Hazard Assessment Through Product Stewardship to Sustainability
MOST POPULAR SESSIONS
- Product Stewardship in the 21st Century: Beyond Product Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- Global Polymer Regulation and Notification
- A Business Approach for an Effective Product Stewardship Structure
- A Career in Product Stewardship: Education, Experience, Credentialing
- Lessons in Product Stewardship Leadership
Professional Practices of Product Stewardship
The Professional Practices of Product Stewardship is a critical resource for both newcomers and seasoned professionals in product stewardship.