PSS Copyright Disclaimer
Copyright by the Product Stewardship Society (PSS). All rights reserved. Republication or systematic reproduction, by photostat, microfilm, retrieval system, or any other means, or posting in electronic form, except as exempted by the statements below, requires prior written permission of the publisher.
- You may review, download and/or print one copy of the content of this page (including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, and audio) for personal, noncommercial use only, but you may not make more than one copy of such content, modify it in any way, distribute it or transmit it to any person or company, frame or otherwise display any of the content of this web page on your own or any other web site or make any other use of it.
- You may not distribute any part of it over any network, including a local area network, nor sell it, nor offer it for sale.
- Permission to use figures, tables, and brief excerpts from this work in scientific and educational works is hereby granted, provided the source is acknowledged.
- Any use of the material on this page that is determined to be "fair use" under Section 107 or that satisfies the conditions specified in Section 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law (17 USC, as revised by P.L. 94-553) does not require the society’s permission.
- The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of PSS appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate PSS's sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without PSS’s express written permission.
While the information contained in the PSS web site has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, PSS makes no guarantee as to and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency, or completeness of such information or recommendations.
Social Media Disclaimer
The articles that appear via PSS social media platforms (including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter) are chosen from a variety of sources to reflect media coverage of the industrial hygiene and occupational and environmental health and safety fields. An article's inclusion on PSS’s social media platforms does not imply that PSS endorses, supports, or verifies its contents or expressed opinions. Factual errors are the responsibility of the listed publication.
Social Media Guidelines
PSS asks that all subject matter experts (SMEs), volunteers, and Board Members engaging in social media activities on behalf of PSS refer to the social media policy.
PSS’s goal in adopting its social media policy is to encourage responsible and consistent engagement and communication with our public. Please note that this policy is only applicable to social media sites set up on behalf of PSS. This does not apply to personal accounts but accounts formed under the auspices of using PSS's name and/or affiliated communities, local sections, councils, and volunteer groups of any kind.