Being a guest blog author in our Full Circle gives your company the opportunity to connect with new and existing customers in a different way and is a good way to build trust with the product stewardship community through high-quality content that they find relevant.
- Your article LIVE on the Full Circle blog (Blog posts are curated and remain indefinitely for continued engagement)
- 2 mentions in Full Circle e-newsletter: initial post and as a "trending article"
- Social media postings on Society channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Articles should be between 350-500 words (1,000-word maximum)
- If you would like to link readers back to expanded content on your website, please provide a URL for editors to direct readers to your site
- Content should have a general benefit to product stewardship professionals.
- Please submit a headshot 120 x 120px, a 50-60 word bio, and a relevant graphic to accompany your post. Please provide the image at 920 pixels wide by 448 pixels high. JPG and PNG are preferred. Animation is not accepted.
- Graphic(s) should not be of a product. The Product Stewardship Society will choose a relevant graphic if one is not submitted.
- Your post must be submitted in final format in a word document. The Product Stewardship Society retains the right to edit and approve content before posting.
- Content submitted should be unique to the Product Stewardship Society; content cannot be copyrighted for another publication; if the content appears elsewhere, permission must be obtained by the author to have the content appear in Society publications.
Take a look at our guest author guidelines for more details on what makes a good blog post, topics we're looking for, and the submission and editorial process.
PSX Partners: $1,000