What’s New to Stewardship On Demand
Stewardship On Demand, the premier resource for product stewardship learning, now includes over 40 new sessions from PSX 2022. Here's what's new to Stewardship On Demand:
- Opening Session: What's Good for the Environment is Good for Businesses – Fabien Cousteau
- Closing Session: Can Business Really Change the World? – Joel Makower
- Meaningful Practice in the Circular Economy
- Project Drawdown and Industry Initiatives
- Connecting Product Stewardship and Sustainability
- Addressing ESG Disclosure in Supply Chains
- Product Design Assessment to Catalyze Systematic Product Improvement
- Creating Space for Chemical Sustainability in ESG
- Incorporating Principles of Green Chemistry in R&D Programs
- Circular Economies: The Bad and Ugly of Recycling
- Chemical Speed Dating: Preparing for Proposition 65
- Life Cycle Assessment: From Voluntary Disclosure to Mandatory Requirement
- A Risk-Based Approach for Produced Water Management
- Is BPA in Clothing a Human Health Risk?
- The Long Reach of REACH: Updates on Chemicals Under Scrutiny
- Navigating the Complexities of State Consumer Product Regulations
- Making the Most of GHS Updates
- Changing Regulations in Articles: Management Methods and Best Practices
- Materials Compliance and Transparency, Part 1
- Materials Compliance and Transparency, Part 2
- What's Going On in the U.K.?
- Weight of Evidence Approaches to Justify CMR Substance Use
- Biological Safety Evaluations Under EU's Medical Devices Regulation
- Substitution Principles in EU Chemical Regulations
- Avoiding the Blues when Deciphering the EU Green Deal
- Fluorinated Chemistry and Consumer Product Compliance Challenges
- New Developments in Chemical Persistence
- A Tour of the PFAS Landscape, Part 1
- A Tour of the PFAS Landscape: Part 2
Global Regulatory Issues
- Understanding Regulatory Requirements for Importing Chemicals to China
- The Impact of Forced Labor Regulations on Product Stewardship
- Environmental Justice and Product Stewardship Beyond TSCA
- What's Up With Microplastics?
- A Checklist for Complying with TSCA
- EPA's New PMN Review Process: Are Your Products Impacted?
- Intersecting Influences: How Research-Media-Policy Shapes Product Stewardship
- Communicating Compliance Speak to Executives
- Developing IT Solutions for Efficient, Customer-Centric Compliance
- Different Requirements, Similar Data
- Product Stewardship Pitfalls and Lessons After Business Divestiture
- Best Practices for Compliance Gap Analysis
- Product Stewardship Auditing: A New Look at an Old Discipline
- New Articles, Complicated Regulations: Challenges in Managing Components
- How Sherwin Williams Used Enablon to Implement a Product Compliance Solution
Stewardship On Demand features over 200 practical and informative education sessions covering all aspects of product stewardship. Captured at previous PSX conferences, sessions are led by experts in product stewardship. Premium and Team members receive exclusive access to the complete On Demand learning library.
Premium and Team members can access the newest content here (make sure you're logged into the Online Classroom to access content). If you haven't renewed yet for 2023, renew your membership to gain access to the new content.