Take advantage of our industry access and expertise by partnering with us for a Product Stewardship Society webinar. We offer three packages to help you engage with our audience as thought-leaders, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads.
Thought Leadership Webinars
You provide the content and speakers and we take care of the marketing and logistics
Thought leadership webinars feature topics and expert speakers selected by you and are produced and presented via the Product Stewardship Society's e-learning platform. These are available on a rolling deadline (some blackout dates apply) and include extensive pre-event marketing and promotion therefore all webinars must be contracted and approved no later than 60-days prior to the event date.
- A dedicated webpage containing all of your webinar's details
- Listing on the Society's Webinars landing page
- 3 pre-event emails: announcement, reminder, and last chance
- 2 mentions in Full Circle eNewsletter: announcement and reminder
- Social media postings on Society channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Post webinar attendee thank you email with sponsor supplied messaging, contact information, and links
- Post webinar access to opted-in registrant information (name, title, organization, email addresses of those who opt-in) and chat transcript
- Archived webinar on the Society's eLearning library with open availability
These webinars are free for attendees and typically have 100-200+ registrants
45-minute presentation with 15 minutes for Q&A
- The webinar should be informative and educational in nature
- Content should be designed for product stewardship professionals
- The Product Stewardship Society has the option to review and approve subject matter
Materials and Deadlines
60-days in advance, submit:
- Webinar agreement form
45-days in advance:
- Full presentation in PowerPoint (wide-screen) format
- Any materials/handouts that should be provided to attendees
Show your expertise through webinars that feature topics and expert speakers.
Hosted webinars feature topics and expert speakers selected by the Product Stewardship Society and/or in collaboration with a sponsor and are presented throughout the year. These can be eligible for credit hours and are archived in our e-learning platform for extended viewing.
- Sponsor logo and link featured on our webinar landing page
- Recognition in all of our digital promotions and materials, including e-campaign, social media, session handouts,
- Recognition at the beginning and end of the webinar, both in the live and on-demand versions
- A dedicated follow-up email to attendees on behalf of the Sponsor
- Continued recognition via marketing promotions for On Demand
Marketing Support Package
Let PSS provide marketing and promotional support for your webinar, to build better awareness within the membership and extended community.
These feature content developed and produced by the Sponsor and are hosted on the sponsor’s webinar platform (Zoom, WebEx, etc.) and we provide marketing and promotional support to build awareness within our membership and extended community.
Available on a rolling deadline (some blackout dates apply), these packages must be contracted and approved no later than 45-days prior to the event in order to successfully execute the components of the package.
- 1 dedicated email blast to the Society's membership and extended community
- 1 mention in pre-event Full Circle e-newsletter
- Rotating banner ad on ProductStewards.org for 30-days leading up to the event
- Social media promotion on Society channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- The sponsor is responsible for managing registration
- Presentations should be one-hour in length
- Sponsor has complete editorial freedom of webinar content, however, the Society must approve message and sponsor
- The Society reserves the right to support only programs that meet our mission and standards of excellence