Congratulations, you’ve made an important first step in setting up your organization for success!
Where do you go from here?
Use this quick start guide to make sure everyone on your team gets the most out of their premium-level member benefits.
Your Role As Team Lead
You can make changes and updates to your organization's information as well as which individuals are included in the team membership. You will also be our point of contact for anything membership related.
What You Can Expect from Us
As we complete the setup of your team membership, the individuals selected for your Team will receive a welcome email from us, detailing how they can take advantage of their membership, including how to access the Stewardship On Demand learning library.
Your Next Steps
- Make sure our emails make it to your inbox. Please add ProductStewards@aiha.org and email@example.com to your safe sender list. If you're using Gmail, be sure to move our emails to your primary tab.
- Review and update your profile. Take a look at your online profile and confirm your information. If this is the first time accessing your account, click the "forgot password" link to update your login credentials.
Updating Your Team Members
[is the self-service portion ready for us to outline these steps? Or should we instruct them to email us for updates for now?]
Renewing Your Membership
When it’s time to renew your team membership, we will reach out to you as our main point of contact. This is a great time to review your membership roster and make changes as needed.
Streamline your renewal with autopay!
- Select Your Payment Options at the bottom of your account menu and click on Add Account to add your billing information.
- Under Authorization, check the box next to Automatic payment for Membership and submit.
Your Team’s Benefits
Everyone included in your team membership receives premium member benefits including:
- Automatic subscription to our weekly e-newsletter, Full Circle.
- Access to our membership directory directly from your account menu.
- Exclusive member discounts on book purchases, conferences, courses, workshops, and webinars.
- 24/7 access to the Stewardship OnDemand learning library featuring nearly 200 different sessions.
We're here to help! If you have any questions about your membership or run into any issues, our customer service team is happy to assist you. Contact us at ProductStewards@aiha.org or 1-703-849-8888.