The Education Committee provides insight, guidance, and expertise in the creation and implementation of a dynamic multi-year professional development agenda. The committee works to identify critical and emerging issues affecting product stewards, identifies educational opportunities, and guides high quality content development that meets the needs of the product stewardship profession and promotes professional success.
- Identifies overall professional development needs for product stewardship professionals.
- Identifies critical and emerging issues affecting product stewardship professionals.
- Develops and implements a multi-year professional development agenda.
- Identifies subject matter experts to create and/or deliver education content.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and project teams.
- Ensures that education content offered is high-quality.
- Review content feedback for continuous improvement.
- Monthly virtual meetings (1-1.5 hours).
- Time to perform committee assignments (approximately 4-5 hours per month).
- May meet in-person at PSX in September. Please note that travel reimbursement is not provided.
Daisy Shelton - Chair
Rachelle Erickson, CPPS - Vice Chair
Laurie Gneiding, CEP, CPPS
Jon Hellerstein, CIH, CSP
Steven Marks, CPPS
Claire Mathis, MPH, CPPS
Lesa Rice-Jackson, PhD, CPPS
Mary Snow, CPPS
Paul South, PhD
David Szabo, PhD, DABT, CPPS
Tamah Vest, CPPS
Maryan Walter, MBA
Domonick Zanarini, CPPS