The Education Committee provides insight, guidance, and expertise in the creation and implementation of a dynamic multi-year professional development agenda. The committee works to identify critical and emerging issues affecting product stewards, identifies educational opportunities, and guides high quality content development that meets the needs of the product stewardship profession and promotes professional success.
- Identifies overall professional development needs for product stewardship professionals
- Identifies critical and emerging issues affecting product stewardship professionals
- Develops and implements a multi-year professional development agenda
- Identifies subject matter experts to create and/or deliver education content
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and project teams
- Ensures that education content offered is high-quality
- Review content feedback for continuous improvement
- Three-year term
- Monthly virtual meetings
- Time to perform committee assignments
- May meet in-person at PSX in September. Please note that travel reimbursement is not provided.
Kevin Gara - Chair