The Thought Leadership Committee is charged with identifying and addressing emerging issues, promoting innovative solutions and best practices, and advancing the body of knowledge of the profession.
- Anticipating and influencing the future within the domain of product stewardship.
- Challenging established assumptions and practices with innovative thinking to make products safer and more trusted and sustainable.
- Advancing the body of knowledge of product stewardship and foster the incorporation of leading practices.
- Monthly virtual meetings (each lasting 1 to 1.5 hours).
- Time to perform committee assignments (approximately 4-5 hours per month).
- Additional virtual meetings and/or email correspondence as needed.
- May meet in-person at PSX. Please note that travel reimbursement is not provided.
Lesa Rice-Jackson, PhD, CPPS - Chair
Kathy Brewer, CPPS
Jomarie Garcia, Esq, CSPO
Adel Malek, PhD
Devin O'Brien, MS
Yash Parulekar, PhD
Shannon Thomas, MBA, CPPS, ASQ, CMQ/OE
Giselle Vincett, MA, PhD